There’s something special about commissioning custom artwork, and it’s easier and quicker than you might think! Working from your photo as a reference, let me take you on a journey to realizing your vision for your pet’s portrait.
I want to create an artwork that you will treasure, so I make sure to involve you in the process with any ideas you might have for the portrait. That means unlimited revisions until your pet’s portrait is perfect!
I love capturing your pet’s uniqueness, and I hope that the result will be a personalized artwork that will last for many years.
- This listing is for 1 custom portrait of 2 pets on a set of 4 (each pet is on 2 quadrants)
- Proof within 2-3 days after purchase
- Each portrait is digitally hand-drawn/colored so that colors can be manipulated
- All animals are welcome: cats, rabbits, horses, etc!
- Only 1 pet per portrait
- Prices and sizes are displayed in the drop-down menu
- Choose your favorite style in my shop
- Upload your photo
For the best result, I suggest a bright, close-up picture of your pet either sitting or standing up.
Here are some examples:
- Complete purchase and your job is done!
Now it’s time for me to get to work. Within 2 to 3 days of your purchase, I will send you a proof via email.
After that, you get unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy with your portrait!
- Final portrait
Once you are happy with the result, I will have your portrait printed and shipped to you. Alternatively, if you have chosen digital files, I will send you the final high-resolution files via email.
You can use these to print on any support at any size.
You will receive a jpeg and a pdf file. You will be able to use the pdf to print your portrait at any size without losing quality.
– PAPER PRINT
Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper is in between a gloss and matte finish, providing you with highly saturated, maximum ink coverage.
• 10 mil thick
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant
• Shipped rolled in a tube
– CANVAS WRAPS
• 1.25 inch
• Artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas.
• Hard, high-density wood fiberboard and a plastic frame.
• UV coating is scratch-resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
• Traditional stretched canvas
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
• Mounting brackets included – centered on frame
• Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• 1.5″ deep
• FREE shipping to the US
• Sent with a tracking number
• Arrives within 5-10 business days (after initial proof is confirmed) for U.S. addresses